Welcome to our Wedding web site we have one simple purpose; to respond any wedding anniversary question you may have.
If you are unsure;
* what anniversary presents are appropriate to give your loved one;
* how to organize my anniversary,;
* what material is traditionally related to the anniversary year you are celebrating.
Our web site should help to answer all these questions and help you and your partner or family celebrate any anniversary in style.
From the 1st Wedding Anniversary through to the 100th year (yes someone has given the 100th a symbol!) we provide items of the traditional or modern symbol, flower and gemstone connected with each year.
We’ve done a lot of the work for you by looking for the internet to bring together some of the best and most specific anniversary gift ideas around. Now these are just not common gifts they are specific anniversary ideas that fit either the traditional or current symbol for the Wedding Anniversary you are celebrating.
Wedding Anniversaries : Find out what material is traditionally associated with each year. Anniversary Etiquette: Holding an Anniversary Party? we respond the common questions on etiquette; how to celebrate, why celebrate, gift giving and other commonly asked questions. All Wedding Anniversary details If you are celebrating a year that is not in the traditional list then this page gives themes and symbols for ever year up to the 50th and then every 5th anniversary up to the 100th!
Free reminder service, receive a reminder in advance of your anniversary. Ever forgot your Anniversary? Wished you had not! Then click the picture, enter your details decide when and how many to get free wedding anniversary reminders via email prior to the date.
The themes on this web site cater for visitors in the geographical region of the American continents, e.g. web sites referred to will deliver your chosen thought within that area. If you are in Europe or would like gifts delivered in this area then view our Wedding Anniversary gift ideas on our UK site.
Does it matter what month?
What month of the year did you marry in? There’s a couple of rhymes from popular folklore that trusts your marriage will take on certain features depending upon the month you decided, we’ve reproduced one below. Do you think its true? we’d love to know!
* Married in January’s hoar and rime, Widowed you’ll be before your prime;
* Married in February’s sleepy weather, Life you’ll tread in tune together;
* Married when March winds shrill and roar, Your home will lie on a distant shore;
* Married ‘neath April’s changeable skies, A chequered path before you lies;
* Married when bees o’er May blossoms flit, Strangers around your board will sit;
* Married in the month of Roses – June, Life will be one long honeymoon;
* Married in July, with flowers ablaze, Bitter-sweet memories in after-days;
* Married in Augusts’ heat and drowse, Lover and friend in your chosen spouse;
* Married in September’s golden glow, Smooth and serene your life will go;
* Married when leaves in October thin, Toil and hardship for you start;
* Married in veils of November mist, Fortune your wedding ring has kissed;
* Married in days of December cheer, Love’s star shines brighter from year to year.
From the above it would come out that June, Nov and Dec are the best months to marry in.